Position: Peer Recovery Coach
Rainbows End Recovery Center
32-36 hours a week
Starting wage is $15.00 per hour. Hours are noon to 8:00 p.m.
Plenty of opportunities and mentoring for the right candidate. Send resume to: email@example.com
Position: Substance Abuse Instructor
MTC Idaho CAPP
Starting wage is $17.50 per hour with a $250 signing bonus.
1.Conduct classes for offenders in one of the following subject matters: Cognitive Behavior Intervention- Substance Abuse, Thinking for a Change, Pre-Release, Aggression Replacement Training , or General Education Development test preparation.
2. Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of substance abuse and other program content.
3. Utilize appropriate audio and visual teaching materials individualized to the specific need of the offender.
4. Assess offender performance.
5. Participate in staff meetings in an endeavor to develop and improve educational programs.
6. Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed; provide regular feedback to staff regarding social skills procedures and intervention techniques.
7. Maintain accountability of offenders and property; adhere to safety practices.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and two (2) years substance abuse, social work or psychological rehab education and/or experience, or four (4) years substance abuse, social work or psycho-social rehab experience. Valid driver's license in the State of Idaho with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Must apply online at www.mtctrains.com
Contact Fabiola Giddings with any questions at 208 336-9958 ext. 206 or via email at Fabiola.Giddings@mtctrains.com
Location: Healthy Care Solutions
Position: Substance Abuse Counselor
Idaho Falls, ID
A local Mental Health Company is looking for a Bachelorís level clinician or higher to provide counseling and comprehensive diagnostic assessments to children, adults, groups, and families from diverse populations that may need help working through life's challenges related to substance abuse. The focus will be on setting the stage for an approach that builds on strengths and abilities rather than emphasizing symptoms or illness. Successful candidates will be skilled in crisis intervention, psychotherapy, group therapy, substance use disorder/co-occurring treatment, recovery, self-advocacy, prevention, and education. This position is part to full-time and salary is based on experience.
1. Must have a Bachelorís degree in Social Work or human services related field from a nationally accredited university or college with supervised work experience.
2. Must hold Idaho Licensure as a LPC, LCPC, LMFT, or LCSW; CADC or ACADC
3. Must be certified in Idaho to meet the standards and requirements under IDAPA 16.07.20 "Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders Treatment and Recovery Support Services Facilities and Programs," at the time of hire and the duration of employment
4. Must be certified to perform GAIN assessments.
5. Must have a current criminal background check.
6. Must be detail oriented with good organizational, time management and communication skills to perform the required documentation, assessments, and interventions. Computer proficiency is required.
7. Must have a valid driverís license, insurance, and acceptable driving record.
FAX (208) 529-1699