May 1, 2019


 To All Recovery Coach Supervisors,

In supporting Idaho’s efforts regarding background check requirements, all individuals serving in the Recovery Coach Supervisory capacity will need to complete an enhanced background check.  Please have your clearance letter from your enhanced background check submitted to IBADCC within 90 days of the date of this notification.  If your clearance letter is not received within the allotted time frame, your recovery coach supervisory status will be relinquished and a new Recovery Coach Supervision application will be required for consideration.   

If you have any questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Jim Meldrum, President


IBADCC Expands List of CEU Approving Organizations
All CEU education must be approved by IBADCC. Courses taken from nationally accredited colleges and universities must be documented with an official transcript. IBADCC accepts workshops or seminars approved by IC&RC, NAADAC, NASW, NBCC, SAMSHA, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Idaho Licensing Board (IBOL), Idaho state agencies, Idaho county agencies, federal government agencies, and substance abuse credentialing organizations in other states. Topics must be germane to the substance abuse counseling field.


IBADCC Application for Supervisors for CPRC and CRC.
Individuals that wish to supervise CPCR and CRC candidate hours must have applied to the IBADCC and been approved to be listed on the Recovery Coach Supervisor List. Supervisor registry request forms are found under the "Certification" tab on this website.